HOW IS THIS THE FIRST TIME I’VE SEEN THIS IT’S ALMOST AT 10 MILLION WTF
Yes let’s do it for him.
It’s a hijacked post, but I’ll reblog it for Robin Williams. (This was changed from the “Dean in Shorts” post. Check OP.)
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude
Did you know? That In the preview screenings for Aladdin nobody applauded at the end of the big song numbers? So feeling a little irked one of the animators stuck an Applause sign at the end of Friend like me. Not only did it work, but the joke was so funny it stayed in the final cut of the film.